Re: [Duplicity-talk] Removed .cache dir requires GnuPG passphrase

From: Andrew Langhorn
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Removed .cache dir requires GnuPG passphrase
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 13:50:59 +0000

Thanks both. I'll have a look at upgrading this afternoon.

Andrew

On Wednesday, 10 December 2014, <address@hidden> wrote:
Andrew,

if possible update to 0.6.25 to make sure this is not something fixed in between.

to simply workaround it. just start a new chain into a new remote target folder and duplicity will have nothing to sync anymore.

..ede/duply.net