[Duplicity-talk] how do I know what --name to pick from my duplicity cac

From: Jelle de Jong
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] how do I know what --name to pick from my duplicity cache
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2015 15:07:08 +0200

Hello everybody,

When doing a recovery I would like to use the cache that is already on
the machine, mine looks like the following:

https://paste.debian.net/plainh/bb9a2c4b

How do I know what --name to use for the duplicity archive I want to
recover from?

The man page suggest it is some kind of hash, how can I reverse check this?

Kind regards,

Jelle de Jong