[Duplicity-talk] duplicity very slow

From: covici
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] duplicity very slow
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 15:50:26 -0400

Hi.  I wonder what is taking so long for duplicity to work?  Yesterday I
started one at 18:33, it said local and remote metadata was synced, no
sync necessary, but the backup (incremental) did not start till 21:08.
What is it doing for so long.  And to walk the tree looking for changes,
it took another 3.5 hours.  Can anyone tell me what gives here, any way
to speed things up?  I have about 1.3 terabytes of files, backing up to
azure storage.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?