Re: [Duplicity-talk] duplicity very slow

From: covici
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] duplicity very slow
Date: Sat, 21 May 2016 08:25:58 -0400

OK, running with debug, so far the log is about a gig, but I found
already a few suspicious things:
u'duplicity-new-signatures.20160516T200242Z.to.20160518T050950Z.sigtar.gpg',
u'duplicity-new-signatures.20160518T050950Z.to.20160519T223603Z.sigtar.gpg']
File duplicity-full-signatures.20160506T202416Z.sigtar.gpg is not part
of a known set; creating new set
Ignoring file (rejected by backup set)
'duplicity-full-signatures.20160506T202416Z.sigtar.gpg'
File duplicity-full.20160506T202416Z.manifest.gpg is not part of a known
set; creating new set
File duplicity-full.20160506T202416Z.vol1.difftar.gpg is part of known
set
and so on for thousands of lines.  Now it is doing the backup and
comparing each file with the exclude list like this:
Selection: examining path /audio
Selection:     result: None from function: Command-line exclude glob:
/proc/*
Selection:     result: None from function: Command-line exclude glob:
/sys/*
Selection:     result: None from function: Command-line exclude glob:
/mnt/sda12/var/*
Selection:     result: None from function: Command-line exclude glob:
/mnt/rdiff_backup/*
Selection:     result: None from function: Command-line exclude glob:
/mnt/ccs2c/*
Selection:     result: None from function: Command-line exclude glob:
/mnt/ccs2d/*
Selection:     result: None from function: Command-line exclude glob:
/mnt/ccs2e/*
Selection:     result: None from function: Command-line exclude glob:
/mnt/ccs2f/*
Selection:     result: None from function: Command-line exclude glob:
/mnt/misc/*
Selection:     result: None from function: Command-line exclude glob:
/mnt/misc2/*
Selection:     result: None from function: Command-line exclude glob:
/var/lib/php5/*
Selection:     result: None from function: Command-line exclude glob:
/usr/tmp/*
Selection:     result: None from function: Command-line exclude glob:
/tmp/*
Selection:     result: None from function: Command-line exclude glob:
/audio/tmp/*
Selection:     result: None from function: Command-line exclude glob:
/audio/001*.wav
Selection:     result: None from function: Command-line exclude glob:
/var/spool/mail/spam
Selection:     result: None from function: Command-line exclude glob:
**caughtspam
Selection:     result: None from function: Command-line exclude glob:
/var/account/pacct
Selection:     result: None from function: Command-line exclude glob:
/mnt/scratch/*.mig
Selection:     result: None from function: Command-line exclude glob:
/mnt/oldgentoo/proc/*
Selection:     result: None from function: Command-line exclude glob:
/mnt/oldgentoo/sys/*
Selection:     result: None from function: Command-line exclude glob:
/mnt/oldgentoo/usr/src/*
Selection:     result: None from function: Command-line exclude glob:
/media/*
Selection:     result: None from function: Command-line exclude glob:
/mnt/offsite/*
Selection:     result: None from function: Command-line exclude glob:
/var/tmp/*
Selection:     result: None from function: Command-line exclude glob:
/mnt/sda12/proc/*
Selection:     result: None from function: Command-line exclude glob:
/usr/local/crashplan/cache/*
Selection:     result: None from function: Command-line exclude glob:
/var/spool/mqueue/*
Selection:     result: None from function: Command-line exclude glob:
/var/cache/samba/*
Selection:     result: None from function: Command-line exclude glob:
/mnt/cdrom/*
Selection:     result: None from function: Command-line exclude glob:
/run
Selection:     result: None from function: Command-line exclude glob:
/var/lib/fail2ban/*
Selection:     result: None from function: Command-line exclude glob:
/etc/runit/runsvdir/default/supervise
Selection:     result: None from function: Command-line exclude glob:
/dev/shm/*
Selection:     result: None from function: Command-line exclude glob:
/home/ext2_saved
Selection:     result: None from function: Command-line exclude glob:
/mnt/offsite/*
Selection:     result: None from function: Command-line exclude glob:
/root/.cache/*
Selection:     + including file
Selecting /audio
Comparing audio and audio
Selection: examining path /audio/.mp3crc
and so on.

Any way to fix the errors?