Re: [Duplicity-talk] Backup plan daily weekly monthly

From: James Corteciano
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Backup plan daily weekly monthly
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 09:57:55 +0800

Hi Guys,

Anyone could share your thoughts if these approach can possibly be done in duplicity?

I am trying to achieve keeping backups on this kind of normal way.

Daily = 14 days to keep - incremental - schedule (Sun-Thu)
Weekly=8 weeks to keep - full - schedule (every Friday)
Monthly=6 months to keep. - full - schedule (every last friday of the month).

Looking forward to hear your advise.

Thanks.
James