[Duplicity-talk] S3 - Connection reset by peer failed upload

From: James Corteciano
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] S3 - Connection reset by peer failed upload
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 11:34:06 +0800

Hi guys,

I had an initial full backup running last Friday.

However, for some reason it was not successful. This is the error message -- https://bpaste.net/show/989567ddb593

When I checked the destination folder, I've seen few uploaded backups on the bucket and there was no "duplicity-full-signatures.20160610T125704Z.sigtar.gz".

I found similar case from this discussion -- https://answers.launchpad.net/duplicity/+question/253609.

Question(s):

1) Does it mean that the files were uploaded on the bucket are completely backup but only file duplicity-full-signatures.20160610T125704Z.sigtar.gz which I need to re-upload to s3 bucket?

I found two files from cache folder stated below. Should I rename them to remove ".part"  and upload to s3?

total 7.6G
7.6G -rw------- 1 7.6G Jun 11 18:35 duplicity-full-signatures.20160610T125704Z.sigtar.part
296K -rw------- 1 289K Jun 11 18:35 duplicity-full.20160610T125704Z.manifest.part

2) Would this problem be solved by adding "--s3-use-multiprocessing" to  DUPL_PARAMS ?

Thank you.
James