dvdrtools-users

[Dvdrtools-users] CS Grad in Trouble

From: james-fam
Subject: [Dvdrtools-users] CS Grad in Trouble
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 9:34:15 -0400

Hi Everyone

Im a recent Computer Science graduate from Hampton University. I have
experience with Perl ,C++ ,ADA, Linux Admin, SUSE for SParc, SUN
SParc,ASP,UML,all WIndows platforms,UNIX BSD,and Open GL. I am having a tough
time finding a job right now. I have large amounts of school loans to pay off.
I am willing to relocate and im looking for a entry level job. I willing to do
just about anything IT to get my feet wet. I just wanted to know if any of the
IT professionals on this form could help a recent  computer science grad. I
have lots of expeience for a recent grad due to internships with the govrnment
etc. I will email my resume to anyone who can help.

Thanks
Brandon James
address@hidden
Current system in use