dvdrtools-users

[Dvdrtools-users] DVD-RW

From: Darren Parker
Subject: [Dvdrtools-users] DVD-RW
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 9:53:08 +0000

Hi,

I need to create a DVD on a Redhat box which can be read on a Win NT box. The
DVD will only contain tar files and Im using the following hardware:

Pioneer DVD-A04
Redhat Advanced Server 2.1
TDK DVD-RW single sided DVD re-recordable media.

I have been able to create a DVD which can be read via the Linux box it was cut
on (which doesnt prove a lot), but the media cant be read on an NT box.

Can anybody help me with the commmands needed to create this type of Media?

Your help would be much appreciated.

Darren