dvdrtools-users

Re: [Dvdrtools-users] OfficeMax: CenDyne/Pioneer DVR-105 for $170 afte

From: Mike Fox Morrey
Subject: Re: [Dvdrtools-users] OfficeMax: CenDyne/Pioneer DVR-105 for $170 after $50 rebate ...
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 17:50:00 -0500

FYI, this is the 4x DVD-R (and 2x DVD-RW) drive that works with Linux's GPL
DVDRTools (aka dvdrecord).
http://dealnews.com/articles/45974.html

Yeah - very good drive. (Don't be fooled by the 'CenDyne'. It's a Pioneer DVR-105/A05.) I have that one personally, and my company sends them our with our systems for archving..

Me.

Mike 'Fox' Morrey - Noble Systems
Director of Mad Science Programming
Head of the Spontaneous Data Generation Department
-> Don't take life too seriously, you won't get out alive. <-