dvipng

[Dvipng] Re: dvipng problem

From: Jan-Åke Larsson
Subject: [Dvipng] Re: dvipng problem
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 16:39:43 +0200

WN skrev:
I am using your dvipng but I am getting ''page'' markers in the 4 corners.
This is my command line

dvipng -o test.png -T tight -D 120 -z 9 -bg transparent test.dvi

The dvi file was produced with Context and not Latex. The dvipng was taken
from the Miktex 2.5 distro. I am also getting some dvipng warnings

This is dvipng 1.8 Copyright 2002-2006 Jan-Ake Larsson
[1]
dvipng warning: at (35,91) unimplemented \special{ps: gsave currentpoint currentpoint translate 1.0 1.0 scale neg exch neg exch translate} dvipng warning: at (35,91) unimplemented \special{ps: currentfont currentpoint grestore moveto setfont}

Please send questions to the dvipng list so that others also can make use of the answers.

Did you not expect the cutmarks to appear? I have the feeling that you are making them appear from inside CONTeXt and that dvipng is simply following your instructions. I'd need the source file, and possibly the DVI to make out what is happening.

/Jan-Åke