dvipng

Re: [Dvipng] is papersize special used by dvipng?

From: Jan-Åke Larsson
Subject: Re: [Dvipng] is papersize special used by dvipng?
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 08:33:07 +0200

jw skrev:
I can get the results I want using "-T width,height"
But if I use the same values in
    \special{papersize=width,height}
it seems to be ignored by dvipng - is this right?

Correct. The papersize special is used to specify paper for the printer, (-t) not bounding box (-T). But the papersize is not useful for a PNG. I was thinking of using this to draw cut marks or something in the PNG, but there seems to be little use for this.

/JÅ