edu-eu

[edu-eu] country studies / school system overview

From: Thomas Jensch
Subject: [edu-eu] country studies / school system overview
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 08:25:15 +0100

Hello,

since we are an european organisation, we need to get an overview about how
the countries and regions handle ICT in the education branch.
Please share insights from your country.

How is the school system organised? Is it very hierachical so that the only
way of sucess is to get in contact with the minister? Or could the headmasters
decide about ICT quite freely?
Which level of administration is probably the most interesting for us to
approach?
Do you know teachers who are trying to implement Free Software at their
schools? Are there larger, interconnected groups?

Please feel free to also add questions or broaden the scope of your reply.

mfg
Thomas Jensch, Intern - Zurich office

--
http://fsfe.org | http://fellowship.fsfe.org
Your donation powers our work!   (http://fsfe.org/donate)

Free Software Foundation Europe e.V. is a German Verein registered
at the Registergericht Hamburg (VR 17030). Its president is
Karsten Gerloff.