edu-eu

[edu-eu] Charity flyer

From: Sam Tuke
Subject: [edu-eu] Charity flyer
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 17:46:39 +0000

So we need a charity flyer it seems:

Karsten wrote:
>I'm not aware of any such note that I could point you to

Well, I made one (attached are PDF and vector versions).

It is A5 in size, and is aimed at a non-technical audience.

I will do a reverse side shortly with a little more general info, but for the
time being, see if you think that this is of any use.

If people think it is suitable then we can let Peter know about it.

Sam.