edu-eu

[edu-eu] Re: Charity flyer

From: Karsten Gerloff
Subject: [edu-eu] Re: Charity flyer
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 21:47:15 +0100

Hi Sam,

On Mon, Dec 07, 2009 at 05:46:39PM +0000, Sam Tuke wrote:
> Well, I made one (attached are PDF and vector versions).
>
> It is A5 in size, and is aimed at a non-technical audience.

wow. you're truly phenomenal. I like it, and I'm  much impressed.

> I will do a reverse side shortly with a little more general info, but for the
> time being, see if you think that this is of any use.
>
> If people think it is suitable then we can let Peter know about it.

a few small improvements:

 - typo in 2.:

        worlds > world's

 - typos in 6.:

        wont > won't

        nomatter > no matter

 - typo in 7.:

        internet > Internet

 - in 8: Linux > GNU/Linux

You could also add periods at the end of each point.

I'd also like this to be distributed under a liberal license --
verbatim, cc-by-sa or similar.

Before making it an "official FSFE release", we usually run such
things through the PR tracker. I've put it up there, and will also
add the updated version.

Sam, thanks again. This just put a smile on my face, nay, a grin.

Best regards,
Karsten

--
Karsten Gerloff <address@hidden> // Tel. +49 176 9690 4298