edu-eu

Re: [edu-eu] hello

From: Guido Arnold
Subject: Re: [edu-eu] hello
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 17:10:28 +0100

Hello Matthias,

welcome on board! :)

On Tue, Dec 06, 2011 at 06:31:51PM +0100, Matthias Kolb wrote:

> I'm a new fellow and I'm in the Vienna Fellowship Group.

and welcome to the Fellowship of FSFE! :)

> There's no one of the Vienna Group active on this mailing list, so I was
> asked to do this job because I'm still at school.

So, you are right in the scene!

What's the deal with Free Software in your school? Is it being used at
all?  Are the teachers familiar with it and its concepts? What do your
classmates think about Free Software?

Looking forward to your reply.

Greetings,

Guido

--
Guido Arnold                       Free Software Foundation Europe
http://blogs.fsfe.org/guido      []         Edu team & German team