edu-eu

Re: [edu-eu] hello

From: Matthias Kolb
Subject: Re: [edu-eu] hello
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 17:53:23 +0100

Hello Guido,

free software is hardly used at my school, Firefox and GIMP are
installed on some Computers, and Geogebra is used for Maths stuff.
Some time ago an openSUSE derivative was installed on some PCs, however,
these were replaced by newer ones without Linux. I'm afraid the teachers
are not really familiar with free software, except Firefox.
        The most of my class mates use the pre-installed software on their
computer, but there are also special requirements e.g. one class mate
uses photoshop, others play the latest video games, so I'm afraid their
requirements can't always be fullfilled.

Yours,
Matthias