edu-eu

Re: [edu-eu] Inluding news from Spanish CeDeC

From: Guido Arnold
Subject: Re: [edu-eu] Inluding news from Spanish CeDeC
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 12:36:47 +0100

Hello Miguel,

thanks for offer! No need to apologize.

On 13 January 2014 12:51, Miguel Ángel Pereira Baz
<address@hidden> wrote:

> So, we are asking you to explain us how to send our news monthly.

You can post the news here, so the people already interested in the
matter will get them right away, I usually pick up everything what's
shared on this list. You could also send it to me personally. Although
I'm afraid if I got hit by a bus, nobody would tell you and the news
may get dropped.

A short sentence describing the item in English is enough. It doesn't
matter if the page we link to is in Spanish or any other language.

We are still contemplating how this can be handled more efficiently in
the future. We already talked about an education related "planet"
where we aggregate posts that fit into the subject. Once we reach
that, I'd stop the monthly summaries and create individual posts for
each news entry when I find it.

Looking forward to your contributions!

Gretings and thanks again,

Guido

--
Guido Arnold                       Free Software Foundation Europe
http://blogs.fsfe.org/guido     []         Edu team & German team