edu-eu

[edu-eu] Coder Dojo in Richmond and other educational events during SFD

From: Guido Arnold
Subject: [edu-eu] Coder Dojo in Richmond and other educational events during SFD
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 12:40:13 +0200

Hello,

Andrés pointed me to this report from a Coder Dojo event that happened
during last Software Freedom Day near London:
http://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:LibrePlanet_Ham#Previous_event

Great work!

I was wondering if anyone is aware of more educational events
that happened in liaison to SFD. So, far I found:

 - The Python Conference UK:
   http://pyconuk.org/education/

 - and that an SFD event took place in the Technological Educational
   Institute of West Macedonia, Greece:
   http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/2014/Greece/Kastoria

Is anyone aware of more? I'd like to include them in the next edu news
collection.
http://blogs.fsfe.org/guido/category/education/

Thanks and Greetings,

Guido

PS: While skimming through DFD events, I was happy to see FSFE
mentioned in a few of them:
Uitrecht, NL: http://nllgg.nl/bijeenkomst/20140920
Lisbon, PT: http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/2014/Portugal/Lisboa/MOSS
Ljubljana,SI:
http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/2014/Slovenia/Ljubljana/FSFE%20Fellowship%20Slovenia
Berlin: DE: http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/2014/Germany/Berlin/BeLUG

--
Guido Arnold                       Free Software Foundation Europe
http://blogs.fsfe.org/guido    []           Edu team & German team