edu-fr

[Edu-fr] you need some help

From: David Pinkston
Subject: [Edu-fr] you need some help
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 09:59:27 -0800

Hello,
My name is David Pinkston and currently own and operate www.learnclub.com
It is not a free training site but very reasonable and I certainly would be willing to add some free training to it. My limitation might be that I currently pay royalties to resell this training and the people I pay royalties may get a bit upset if the free training courses competed.

Actually I personally wouldn't care. On this site I am mainly looking to help people that can't afford the ridiculous prices of training elsewhere.

I would also be willing to help develop some of these courses if that is what is needed. My time is in short supply but let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

My computer experience began in 1967 with Fortran IV Programming. I can program in and use Java, C several propietary languages, dhtml, javascript, asp, php, xhtml, sql, css. I'm just learning Linux but have had bsd unix for several years. I work with databases and interface them with the web. Other programming languages that I have used but do not do much any more in are Pascal, Basic, Fortran and several propietary languages. I build and maintain my own networks, am A+ Certified and currently have available two separate Internet DS1 connections.

I believe in GNU, would like to become MS free and would do what I could in the time I have to support GNU. If you can use my help let me know.

Best Regards,

David Pinkston