edu-fr

Re: [Edu-fr] software education group project

From: Georges Khaznadar
Subject: Re: [Edu-fr] software education group project
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 19:11:55 +0200

Hi Julio,

juliobarreira a écrit :
> Hi
>
> We from CeCiC are a group of academics
> students and teachers of University of
> Brasil-UFRJ and Fluminense Federal
> University-UFF that are starting a
> complited based on free software
> educational project in public schools
> and destitute communities.

What does mean the word "complited", I have not found it in my
dictionnary ? Do you mean a compilation of free software pieces ?

> Now we are using the Linux Kernell
> 2.4.5 in our machines. We are looking
> for people and institutions that could
> help us at the installation of user's
> roms in our subject communities.

May I suppose that "user's roms" mean Read-Only Memory chips to be
included inside computers ?

> We
> have no abstracts or projects copies
> in
> English but if you want we can send
> them
> in portuguese because we are too busy
> starting the project for translate
> them now .
>
> If you can help our work, please
> answer us.

Your project sounds interesting. But I have not enough information to
say how I could help. Can you find some student to translate the
abstract to English, French, Spanish, German, Polish or Latin language,
so I can understand it ? (English seems to be a common denominator
between free software developers, indeed).

Best regards,                   Georges.