edu-fr

Re: [Edu-fr] Greetings

From: Hilaire Fernandes
Subject: Re: [Edu-fr] Greetings
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 19:35:12 +0200

On Sun, 20 Apr 2003 14:35:37 -0400
"David Bumgardner" <address@hidden> wrote:

      Also, we have a pilot program we want to start by this summer for public
schools.
      Are idea is to build 6 Linux boxes and donate them to the local
      high schools and grade schools with the stipulation that Linux run
      on these boxes.  If this goes well, we can increase the number of boxes

Donating computer used only with free software is a wonderfull idea. But
how wil get the fund to donate computer to schools?

Hilaire Fernandes