edu-fr

[Edu-fr] Education

From: ben
Subject: [Edu-fr] Education
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 18:01:20 +0100

Hi there

I would be interested in helping out with the gnu education effort.  It's quite
relevant to my background, and sounds an interesting thing to work on.  What
type of things can people do?  I'm not sure how much you guys have done so far,
but I had a few ideas wrt forming some links with comp sci departments around
the world.  Maybe getting a doc together which could be mailed to these
departments, and also getting some rep's within the different schools - it's
great experience, for isntance for undergrads.  I'm sure most departments would
want their students to be as aware of gnu software as possible, so could be
some success there....

Thanks
Ben