eev

Re: [eev] Repository of the best escripts

From: Eduardo Ochs
Subject: Re: [eev] Repository of the best escripts
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 18:57:15 -0200

Hi Xavier,

> Are there any people interested in having a "community git
> repository" of our best productions (even if a escript could be
> quite "personnal") ?

I am very interested! I have some very good e-scripts scattered at
<http://angg.twu.net/e/>, but they are buried among megabytes of
mess... May I help? :-)

The htmlizer that I use for the files at angg.twu.net is still at
least 90% undocumented, but I've been changing it lately to try to
make it easier to use. Can you try this and tell me if it works?

  rm -Rv /tmp/blogme3/
  mkdir  /tmp/blogme3/
  cd     /tmp/blogme3/
  wget http://angg.twu.net/blogme3.tgz