eev

Re: [eev] eev and terminals (console)

From: Jeff Barczewski
Subject: Re: [eev] eev and terminals (console)
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 09:10:36 -0600

You could also combine eev with the emacs sql mode and do your sql right from emacs directly.

On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 7:04 AM, Xavier Maillard <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I am reconsidering using eev for my daily work as a DBA. I am
playing most of the time into linux console sending orders to
several DB servers either using my local client or by connecting
onto them through telnet/ssh.

Is there some way to "command" a linux terminal (console) with
the help of eev ?

       Xavier
--
http://www.gnu.org