eev

Re: [eev] any people around ?

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: [eev] any people around ?
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 02:00:06 +0200

   From: Xavier Maillard <address@hidden>
   Subject: [eev] any people around ?
   Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 08:04:31 +0200

   > This is a control message to check that I am not alone on this
   > mailing list :)

   Hi, Eev is my partner. I always embed sexps in any configuration files.

Eev is slowly becoming my partner too :) I am trying to embed it
everywhere including my new note-taking partner: howm. It has
replaced org-mode in the area of note-taking. I like the concept
to take fragmented notes and not having to bare in mind how to
organize it. An idea ? Howm is not far away.

howm + eev is my winner association.

[BTW, are there any howm users reading this list ?]

Though I still do not see how to interact with my sql servers via
simple ptys (for eev).

Good to see someone is reading the list.

        Xavier
--
http://www.gnu.org
http://www.april.org