eliot-dev

[Eliot-dev] Updated ca.po file and Spanish dictionary

From: Joan Montané
Subject: [Eliot-dev] Updated ca.po file and Spanish dictionary
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 16:28:57 +0100

Hi,

Here [1] there is the updated ca.po file. I think the original string
"Cannot stat file '%1%' " is a typo for "Cannot start/open file '%1%'
".

Also, I've compiled the official Spanish FISE lexicon [2]. I've used
this distribution file [3] (I think ít's correct) and this wordlist
[4], compiled dawg file is here [5].

I've checked Spanish (and current Catalan) dictionary with Eliot 1.10,
Windows version.  There is an encoding problems with non-ascii chars
(both dictionaries). I cann't test now on Linux version. I will test
in Linux GUI in Tuesday.

Regards, Joan Montané

[1] http://www.montane.cat/danosc/eliot/ca.po (utf8)
[2] http://www.fisescrabble.org/L.rar  (rar and iso-8859-1)and also