eliot-dev

Re: [Eliot-dev] Some Eliot issues

From: Olivier Teuliere
Subject: Re: [Eliot-dev] Some Eliot issues
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2015 17:50:35 +0100

Hi Joan,

Thanks for reporting these issues, I was not aware of them.
Items #3 and #4 seem particularly bad.

December is going to be a very busy month for me, so I may not have
time to fix them before January. I will try though.

In the meantime, could you provide more information about #5 please:
 - Does it crash before or after creating the game?
 - Do you have a way to reproduce it? Maybe with a specific master game?
 - Does it work to "Load the auto-saved game" after the crash?

And about #6, have you tried setting the LANG environment variable
before starting Eliot from the terminal?

Cheers,
Olivier