Re: [emacs-bidi] Hebrew input methods (Was: Thank you Eli for your work

From: Yair F
Subject: Re: [emacs-bidi] Hebrew input methods (Was: Thank you Eli for your work on bidi!)
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 08:58:13 +0300

On Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 11:52 AM, Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:
> Any news on this?  If the copyright transfer is not yet possible, any
> estimation on where it will be?

Sorry about that, I've been occupied and didn't have as much time as I
wanted to give to these.

Anyway,
Attached is the file. I now also includes latest SI-1452 keyboard
layout draft. I haven't been able to test it as much as I wanted, but
it looks OK.
I also appreciate if someone can review the royal Yiddish method as well.