regex.[ch]

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: regex.[ch]
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 08:57:49 -0700

I have moved regex.[ch] to subversions, and it is sitting in its own
module "regex".

I have copied the files also into the emacs repository and written myself
a todo that this must happen automatically.  There is now a warning at
the top of the file advising people not to change it unless it's from the
modules in subversions because there changes will get overwritten on the
next commit to regex.[ch].  Please read this and suggest changes, I'm
just waking up, and English eludes me sometimes. =)

Currently, there is free write access to the module for everyone who has
an account on subversions *except* for anoncvs.  It is also viewable
through cvsweb, and you can rsync those files out to a private repository
if you'd like.  I'm not totally comfortable with the free write access to
anyone with an account, but it will not get any tighter than the current
list of emacs developers (per rms).

If there are any questions/concerns please email me or address@hidden

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
"It is easy to be blinded to the essential uselessness of computers by
the sense of accomplishment you get from getting them to work at all."