Re: tool-tip default

From: Bill Wohler
Subject: Re: tool-tip default
Date: 07 Nov 2000 07:59:49 -0800

Jason Rumney <address@hidden> writes:
> FWIW, I could not find any applications other than Emacs 20.7 on my
> Solaris box that do not have blinking cursors by default.

  FWIW, Netscape was the only application on my Linux box that had a
  blinking cursor, and it was the narrow editing bar variety. A
  blinking box cursor in Emacs would be as annoying, distracting, and
  evil as the blinking tag in HTML or animated GIFs. Don't change it.

--
Bill Wohler <address@hidden>  http://www.newt.com/wohler/
Maintainer of comp.mail.mh FAQ. Vote Libertarian!