Re: Wizards and W3 integration (was: Re: A road map for Oort Gnus)

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Wizards and W3 integration (was: Re: A road map for Oort Gnus)
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 19:38:50 +0300

> From: Per Abrahamsen <address@hidden>
> Date: 14 Apr 2001 16:42:18 +0200
>
> I have CC'ed it to the Emacs developers list, both Setup Wizards and
> W3 integration are big questions that affect all of Emacs, not just
> Gnus.

Windows users might know what setup wizards are (assuming that _I_
understood you correctly), but others probably don't.  Regardless,
someone should probably post a summary of the problem and previous
discussions for those on emacs-devel who don't read ding.

Also, Richard Stallman doesn't read emacs-devel, so if you want his
opinion, CC him directly.