Re: Emacs 21 font issues and manual window manipulation.

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Re: Emacs 21 font issues and manual window manipulation.
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 10:10:01 +0200

address@hidden (Kevin A. Burton) writes:

> Yes... but where do I get the integer value for left and top?
>
> This is how I am currently trying to set the tooltip but I have no
> reliable way to get these values.

It seems that you want to pop up the tooltip near the mouse pointer;
but x-show-tip provides arguments DX and DY which are relative to the
mouse pointer position.  So it seems you don't need the `left' and
`top' parameters.

But maybe I've misunderstood the whole issue.  Or maybe DX and DY are
new in 21.1.50?

kai
--
Lisp is kinda like tpircstsoP