Re: Info-gnu-emacs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Info-gnu-emacs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 12:17:21 +0200 (IST)

On Mon, 29 Oct 2001, Kenichi Handa wrote:

> >     List:    address@hidden
> >     From:    address@hidden
> >     Subject: Emacs 21.1 released
> >     Reason:  Post to moderated list
>
> > At your convenience, visit:
>
> >     http://mail.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/info-gnu-emacs
>
> > to approve or deny the request.
>
> Does somebody know why I'm receiving such messages?

I do: as Gerd says, it's because mailman thinks info-gnu-emacs's
administrator is address@hidden  This is, of course, nonsense,
and I'm working on fixing this.  Please ignore any such email messages; I
hope to stop them Very Soon (tm).

> And, I wrote a short reply to address@hidden last
> night under the subject "Re: utf-8 input under X11", but, it
> seems that the mail was not sent back to me.  Did any of you
> receive my mail?

I received two messages from you in that thread.  Can you say
approximately at what time did you send that message?  Then I could
check whether I've got the specific message you had in mind.