Re: Info-gnu-emacs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: Kenichi Handa
Subject: Re: Info-gnu-emacs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 20:18:47 +0900 (JST)

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:
> On Mon, 29 Oct 2001, Kenichi Handa wrote:

>>  >     List:    address@hidden
>>  >     From:    address@hidden
>>  >     Subject: Emacs 21.1 released
>>  >     Reason:  Post to moderated list
>>
>>  > At your convenience, visit:
>>
>>  >     http://mail.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/info-gnu-emacs
>>
>>  > to approve or deny the request.
>>
>>  Does somebody know why I'm receiving such messages?

> I do: as Gerd says, it's because mailman thinks info-gnu-emacs's
> administrator is address@hidden  This is, of course, nonsense,
> and I'm working on fixing this.  Please ignore any such email messages; I
> hope to stop them Very Soon (tm).

I see.  Thank you for the explanation, and thank you for
your work.

>>  And, I wrote a short reply to address@hidden last
>>  night under the subject "Re: utf-8 input under X11", but, it
>>  seems that the mail was not sent back to me.  Did any of you
>>  receive my mail?

> I received two messages from you in that thread.  Can you say
> approximately at what time did you send that message?  Then I could
> check whether I've got the specific message you had in mind.

Sorry, this is my misunderstanding.  I actually wrote that
reply to address@hidden, and I'm not the member.
Thus, I didn't get my mail back.  Perhaps, I should
subscribe to this list because I'm already a member of
address@hidden

Can I subscribe to address@hidden by myself?  Or,
should I ask someone (perhaps to you?) for that.

---
Ken'ichi HANDA
address@hidden