Re: German tutorial fix

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: German tutorial fix
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 09:44:59 +0300

> From: Francesco Potorti` <address@hidden>
> Date: 18 May 2002 02:44:46 +0200
>
> Maybe frames could be mentioned, but I think that command history and
> compile should not.

I added command history to that list because I'm astonished how many
users don't know about it.  Can you imagine using Emacs without
command history (and without completion, for that matter)?  Yet this
is exactly what I see many users do.

Perhaps Emacs should have some visual cue in the minibuffer appearance
that would hint about the history.  But until it does, I think every
novice should be told about it.