Re: ehelp woes, or why I hate a module that I love so much

From: D. Goel
Subject: Re: ehelp woes, or why I hate a module that I love so much
Date: 25 Jun 2002 11:06:54 -0400

Juanma

> - If you invoke an electric-helpify'ed function and then kill the
> buffer (I do that mistake with surprising regularity), the
> electric-command-loop remains active. Yes, that's probably not a
> bug, but still is very annoying.

FWIW, i think i finally understood a way to get out of this loop ---
invoke a ehelp-buffer, and then press 'r' to retain it, and the
previous loop is gone...

(am a big user or ehelp my C-h-->'ehelp, and have observed all the
same points you mentioned, and imho too, as you said, the buffer
retained upon quitting should be a help buffer, the follow-links
should work, the quit should be clean, the 'ehelp-loop' would do
better to be a 'local' thing somehow... )

DG