Re: Error in w32term.c and macterm.c

From: jasonr
Subject: Re: Error in w32term.c and macterm.c
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 13:00:26 +0100 (BST)

> In case it would help, I merged the changes below in w32term.c,
> w32fns.c and w32term.h.

Thanks, it does help.

There are probably similar changes that haven't been
reflected in at least the Windows specific files since
about March.  I am currently awaiting a phone line to be
connected in my new house, which seems to be taking a lot
longer than one would expect in a major West European city,
so I can't check these changes in right now.

I should be back online next week, but it'll take a while to
clear the email backlog from the last month, and then I'm
away for the week following that, so don't expect any work
to be done on the Windows port by me for a while.