Re: Error in w32term.c and macterm.c

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Error in w32term.c and macterm.c
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 22:28:57 -0300

> I see occasional redisplay problem, leaving garbage characters, under
> W2K with the latest CVS code.  This is without the patch by David so
> there is a possibility that the redisplay problem you see many not be
> solely caused by the patch.

There´s one redisplay bug (already reported several times) that only
shows on very specific circunstances.

But in this case, installing David´s patch caused a redisplay bug
absolutely imposible to miss, and recompiling made it disappear, so it
seems like what you´re reporting and what I saw are two unrelated
problems.

--
Juanma Barranquero <address@hidden>