Re: address@hidden: Two problems in Emacs-21.2.91 on Windows]

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Two problems in Emacs-21.2.91 on Windows]
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 10:06:21 +0200

On Thu, 24 Oct 2002 09:13:26 +0200 (IST), Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:

> We could use some header that is common to all platforms, with a suitable
> ifdef if needed.

I agree, if:

 - There's a suitable .h file (I mean, not lisp.h or any non-UI oriented
   .h file, which would be ugly).

 - It's already (directly or indirectly) included in the relevant .c
   files.

Otherwise we'll end adding XColor to a .h file and afterwards adding a
new include to several .c sources, just for one definition; when in fact
macgui.h and w32gui.h seem already very logical choices (and msdos.h too,
as it contains UI code).

But I'm *really* not arguing. If you know of such a .h file, I'm not
opposing to do it your way if people feels is better.

                                                           /L/e/k/t/u