Re: [ANNOUNCE] XSLT-process 2.2 available

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] XSLT-process 2.2 available
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 13:18:13 -0500

    I don't have any problem with such licenses, but they may create a
    problem if we try to incorporate them as part of Emacs.

The ASF-licensed code cannot be linked with GPL-covered code
such as Emacs.  However, it would seem to be very undesirable
on technical grounds to actually link them, even if there
were no license issue.

But it is ok for the programs to communicate through files, etc.