Re: scrollbar (once more)

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: scrollbar (once more)
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 16:37:38 -0500 (CDT)

Stefan Monnier wrote:

   I haven't actually touched that code other than moving it out
   of redisplay_window so that I could call it after an end_scoll event.

I can confirm that the bug was not caused by moving
set_vertical_scroll_bar out of redisplay_window.  The bug already
occurs in 21.1.90 (as well as in 21.2.90).  It did not occur in 20.7.
If I would have to make a guess, I would guess that tha bug is in
redisplay, whether in redisplay_window, or in some other function
connected with redisplay.  (window-end nil t) returns the correct
value (end of the accessible portion), whereas (window-end) returns
one more than (buffer-size).

Sincerely,

Luc.