Re: Three minor GTK (?) problems

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: Three minor GTK (?) problems
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 19:49:14 +0200

Danilo Segan wrote:

I hope "bt full" is enough. It's attached to this mail and gotten using standard output redirection (anyone knows of a better way). This time, it took more than a day to crash Emacs (it didn't crash when I was wanting it to crash, but then crashed today when I had work to do, and clicked on the menu just to check if it's still stable ;-)).

Yes, thanks. I've checked in a change that should make the crashes stop, but I am not sure why this happens in the first place. Somehow a menu item has no label and GTK don't like NULL char*.

        Jan D.