Re: { SPAM 2 }::Re: S-backspace

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: { SPAM 2 }::Re: S-backspace
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 22:12:59 -0500 (CDT)

Miles Bader wrote:

   I think C-S-k is better (easier to type, and more intuitive).

We could bind it to C-S-k, if there are no objections.  I personally
do not use the Caps Lock key and nobody I know does.  However,
keyboard manufacturers seem to have the irresistible urge to put a
Caps Lock key on their products.  Is the intent merely to make sure
that their customers understand the importance of xmodmap or are there
people actually using that key?  In the latter case, they would
probably not like the C-S-k binding.

Sincerely,

Luc.