Re: antialiasing for emacs

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: antialiasing for emacs
Date: 28 Jul 2003 07:33:40 +0900

Chris Gray <address@hidden> writes:
> Yep.  It happens when I start gnus too.  I really don't know why, and
> these "async errors" seem very hard to debug.

Hmmm, actually, come to think of it, there's a function to make emacs
use X `synchronously', which might make debugging easier...

   x-synchronize is a built-in function.
   (x-synchronize ON &optional DISPLAY)

   If ON is non-nil, report errors as soon as the erring request is made.
   If ON is nil, allow buffering of requests.
   This is a noop on Mac OS systems.
   The optional second argument DISPLAY specifies which display to act on.
   DISPLAY should be either a frame or a display name (a string).
   If DISPLAY is omitted or nil, that stands for the selected frame's display.

-Miles
--
Yo mama's so fat when she gets on an elevator it HAS to go down.