Re: infloop when removing character

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: infloop when removing character
Date: 18 Aug 2003 15:46:52 +0900

Simon Josefsson <address@hidden> writes:
> 0x405eff67 in mallopt () from /lib/libc.so.6
> (gdb) bt full
> #0  0x405eff67 in mallopt () from /lib/libc.so.6
> No symbol table info available.

Hmmm, I've seen this `infinite loop in mallopt' hang too, but it was on
one my personal `very hacked' branches of emacs, so I assumed it was my
bug.  So you're seeing this in vanilla CVS emacs?

I guess this is malloc heap corruption (and so a bitch to find).

-Miles
--
"1971 pickup truck; will trade for guns"