Re: address@hidden: emacs customization suggestion: 'customize-existing'

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: address@hidden: emacs customization suggestion: 'customize-existing']
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 18:39:10 -0500

    > Then let's rename it to view-customizations-to-save.
    > The current name doesn't indicate clearly what the command does.

    That would be the first customize command whose name does not start
    with "custom".

It is ok if the name does not start with "custom".
It would be marginally better if it did start with "custom",
but I can't think of a good name that starts that way.

If you can think of a better name that starts with
"custom", we can use that.  But let's not pick an unclear name
merely to have it start with "custom".