Re: query-replace-interactive not documented

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: query-replace-interactive not documented
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 13:02:41 -0400

    The variable `query-replace-interactive' isn't documented in
    emacs.info or elisp.info.

If we document this option, the logical place for it would be the
Emacs manual.  But we cannot set the goal of mentioning every option
in the manual.  It would make the manual too big to print.
I am not sure this option is worth adding.

One of the benefits of Custom is that it will help users find
options without having to put them in the manual.