Re: "unrecognized request `Case'"

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: "unrecognized request `Case'"
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 23:44:49 +0200

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 23:18:41 +0200, Lars Hansen <address@hidden> wrote:

> But under Windows XP, when I try checkout with TortoiseCVS, I get
> "unrecognized request `Case'". And I haven't changed anything under
> Windows XP since checkout did work.

I know for a fact that I didn't change anything either.  I was using
CVSNT 2.0.41a, which was, according to the ChangeLog, a "Special release
to enable access to new sourceforge.net servers."

So I'd say the SF.net people must be doing something weird with their
CVS servers. Perhaps they've done some upgrading that breaks CVSNT
somehow (CVSNT is what TortoiseCVS uses).

Fortunately, I have also the Cygwin CVS exe installed; I'll use that
till the problem is solved.

Thanks,

                                                           /L/e/k/t/u