Changes in the arg list for custom-set-variables - how should it be hand

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Changes in the arg list for custom-set-variables - how should it be handled
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 02:35:04 +0100

I have seen that there are some changes in the arg list for
custom-set-variables from the current Emacs to CVS Emacs. For example for
global-font-lock-mode:

    '(global-font-lock-mode t nil (font-lock))

should be changed too

    '(global-font-lock-mode t nil (font-core))

Are the users supposed to take care of this or will Emacs be distributed
with some code to take care of this? I have sketched some code to take care
of this and if this is of interest I will finish it.

- Lennart