Re: install for x11 on mac os x

From: chad brown
Subject: Re: install for x11 on mac os x
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 13:33:15 -0500

ps. I also tried the so-called carbon version
(with ./configure --with-carbin --without-x),
but when I try to open emacs/mac/Emacs.app I get the message:
"You cannot open the application "Emacs" because it may be damaged or incomplete".

You want to base your build on ``./configure --enable-carbon-app --without-x''. At that point, you should be able to use `open -a Emacs', the Finder, etc.

*chad